Click Click Click. Time Frozen Forever.
Welcome to my Blog. My name is Jessica Fossum. Now lets see what do you want to know about me...well I'm 21 and will be 22 in September. I've been a student at Sierra College for 3 years now. My major is Photography and after this coming fall semester I will have my associates in Photography!!! I'm super excited about that. I have a dog named Opie who will be one at the end of October. Out side of Photography my hobbies include reading, listening to music, and playing Magic. I know I'm kinda a geek but I'm totally ok with it. If I can be in my high school Marching Band for four years and be that kind of geek then i can stand being a geek for playing Magic. Onto English related topics. English isn't my strong suit and it never has. I'm more of a math kind of person. So let me take this opportunity to say if anyone need a tutor in math let me know cus i do tutor. Any who despite my lack of English skills i do love to read, usually when i get to choose the book. Now this is going to sound super weird but all of my favorite books came from the children's section of the book store. Something about those books just speaks to my imagination. And most of the books i read are part of a series. I thing this is because i like to have another book ready and waiting as soon as i finish one book. And if they are related then it makes it that much easier to get started on the next book. Not all my favorite books came from the kids section though. Some of my favorite books have come from class mandated readings such as The Things They Carried, The Giver, and Feed.
Well I think that's enough for now. Looking forward to this class and what everyone has to say.

No comments:
Post a Comment